Change of plans, everyone! The flow of life is taking over!
These days, a change of plans is enough to make any of us fly off the handle. We make these little plans and designs each day, expecting them to carry out, only to find life has other plans for us. We become frustrated, angry, and confused because we begin to think life is out to get us OR if we believe in a higher power, we believe it is out to get us too. Consider this: Have you ever thought that you can only control the actions you take and life controls the outcome? Detaching from any outcome you’ve set in stone in your mind will allow you to fall into a peaceful flow of life as you experience a change in plans each day. None of us truly knows the exact outcome of anything at all. We can make guesses of course, but we can never be 100% sure of anything. There are powerful solutions that can help assist you in letting go of your perfectly written out self-will blueprint which are:
- DETACHING FROM EXPECTATIONS
- LETTING GO OF THE RELENTLESS TAPE THAT PLAYS IN YOUR MIND THAT SAYS, “THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE”
- ACCEPTANCE OF LIFE GOING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION
- BECOME WILLING TO LET GO OF CONTROLLING THE OUTCOME
The ways to practice each of these would be:
- Detaching means to cut ties without any negative feelings. Cutting the cord with expectations will free you from having to form resentment at life or at anyone around you. This will allow you to walk a free man/woman.
- The tape “This is how it should be” can easily be replaced with, “I hope for this outcome to happen, but whatever the outcome is, I know it’s for a very good reason.”
- Understanding that life could go any direction at any given moment is VITAL for true contentment within. Stability on the inside will create acceptance and mindfulness of change on the outside.
- Becoming willing to let go of controlling the outcomes allows you to experience a much fuller and richer life. It’s an invitation for miracles to plant their seeds and give you a life you could have never imagined.
“Going with the flow” of life will wake up a new freedom within you that you may have never experienced it before. It’s worth a try!